1. General provisions
This Policy does not apply to sites that are accessed through hyperlinks posted on our site.
2. List of personal data
List of personal user data that can be collected, stored and used when working with the site:
- your last name, first name and patronymic, identification number, address, telephone number, e-mail address or other contact details;
- information about your computer, including IP address, geographical location, type and version of browser and operating system;
- information about your visits and use of the site, including the duration of visits, page views and ways to navigate the site, etc .;
- information that you enter when using the services on our site;
- information on settlement operations, bank accounts, etc .;
- information contained in any messages you send us by e-mail or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
- any other personal information that you send us and enter during registration on our site.
3. Purposes of personal data processing
The personal data you provide through the site will be used for the following purposes:
- administration of our site and business;
- personalization of our site for you, allowing you to use our services on our site;
- submission of applications, invoices and reminders for collection of payments;
- sending you messages;
- sending e-mails that you have specifically requested;
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties will not be able to identify any individual user on this information);
- consideration of inquiries and complaints made by you or about you about our site;
- ensuring the security of our site and preventing fraud;
- verification of compliance with the conditions governing the use of our site (including monitoring of personal messages sent through our private messaging service on the site);
- as well as other uses.
In addition, we use your personal information for marketing purposes in accordance with the law. When using your personal data for direct marketing (commercial newsletters and marketing notices about new products, services and offers that we think will be of interest to you), we include a link that you can unsubscribe from in the future. .
4. Access to your personal data
We may disclose your personal information in exceptional cases only for the purposes set out in this Policy to any of our employees, officials, insurers, professional consultants.
Personal data may be transferred to third parties in the following cases:
- your unambiguous consent to such transfer;
- the need to conclude or execute a transaction between us and a third party in your favor;
- the need for the formation and implementation of legal procedures (claims, lawsuits, lawsuits, etc.);
- in the presence of important grounds of public interest;
- upon substantiated requests of state bodies, which have the right to request and receive such data and information.
Except as provided in this Policy, we undertake not to provide your personal information to third parties.
5. Period of storage of personal data
Your consent to the processing of personal data is valid for an indefinite period. The retention period of your personal data is not limited. Your personal data is processed for a period not longer than necessary in accordance with its lawful purpose and the purposes set out in this Policy.
6. Your rights
When you provide us with your personal data for processing, you have the following rights:
- you can request access to your personal data;
- you may request the correction of any incorrect personal data about you;
- you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data;
- you have the right to restrict and object to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to data mobility;
- you have the right at any time to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data.
To exercise these rights, you must contact us with a written statement sent to the following email address: .
However, we draw your attention to the fact that some features of the site, which require the availability of your personal data, may be terminated from the moment they are deleted.
If you have a complaint about any processing of your personal data, you can contact us, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Commissioner for Human Rights or the court.
7. Data security
We inform you that all necessary measures have been taken to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction using appropriate technical and organizational tools.
We use HTTPS data encryption technology. Unfortunately, it must be acknowledged that the transmission of information over the Internet is not always completely secure. Therefore, as soon as we receive your information, we will do our best to protect your personal information.
You are responsible for ensuring that the password used to access our site is confidential. We will not ask you for a password (unless you log in to your Personal Account).
8. Changes to the terms of the Policy
The terms of the Policy may change on the site. In this case, you need to periodically review the site. All changes take effect from the moment of their publication. By continuing to use the site, you confirm your agreement with the new terms of the Policy in the version in force at the time of use of the site.
9. Contact information
If you have any questions about our Policy, you can contact us at the following e-mail address: .
10. User consent
By using our site, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of this Policy and the rights granted to personal data subjects under Art. 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection" and you agree with the stated conditions by checking the box "I agree".